Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA)
* The ZBA will meet in person on January 13, 2022, in the Kyrouz Auditorium in City Hall at 7 PM.
Beginning on February 8, 2022, all Zoning Board of Appeals meetings will be held via remote Zoom meetings until further notice. Please view the City's calendar or the ZBA agenda for the link to the meeting.
- 7:00 pm
- Generally the Second and last Thursday from January to October
- Second Thursday only in November and December
- Please check the 2021/2022 ZBA Calendar for changes
- Kyrouz Auditorium
2nd floor, City Hall
9 Dale Avenue
Gloucester, MA 01930
- Checks and money orders accepted. No cash or credit cards.
- ALL DOCUMENTS INTENDED TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE BOARD MUST BE SUBMITTED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to ZBA meetings.
Meeting results are also available following approval.
|First Name||Last Name||Title||Phone||Expiration|
|Joseph||Parisi, III||Chairman||(978) 423-2322||February 14, 2024|
|Catherine||Schlichte||Vice-Chairman||(978) 283-1413||February 14, 2023|
|James||Gigliotti||15 Saville Rd||February 14, 2025|
|Michael||Nimon||Member||(978) 879-9480||February 14, 2024|
|Peter||Cannavo||Member||(978) 726-7091||February 14, 2023|
|Leonard||Gyllenhaal||Alternate||(215) 219-5851||February 14, 2024|
|Rob||Russell||Alternate||February 14, 2024|
|Alison||Battle||Clerk||Phone: (978) 325-5283|
RULES OF PROCEDURE This is the 2018 edition of the Zoning Board of Appeals Rules of Procedure.