COVID-19 Information for Businesses
If your business or non-profit was impacted by the coronavirus and you are seeking assistance, please fill out the form below. We are working hard to identify state and federal resources to aid Gloucester businesses and non-profits during this difficult time. Thank you.
- COVID-19 Business Assistance Request Form
- COVID-19 North Shore Business Guidance for Employers
- COVID-19 MA Safety Standards for Food Service Establishments
- COVID-19 MA Checklists for Food Service Establishments
- COVID-19 MA Sector Specific Safety Standards for Restaurants
- COVID-19 MA Revised Capacity Limits for Businesses
For general business questions please email: email@example.com
Gloucester Reopening Task Force - Business Update Meeting & Resources
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar Presentation
- Gloucester Industrial Park Tenant Business Resource Webinar 4/7/2021 Recording
- COVID Task Force 10/29/2020 Remote Meeting Recording
- Restaurants and Retail Information
- Health Recommendations & Quarantining Information
- Recording of Department of Safety and Industrial Accident | Workplace Safety Grant Webinar
COVID-19 Business Updates
The Commonwealth's "Reopening Massachusetts" process is now underway, and all businesses and organizations should review that process to determine when they are permitted to reopen. All businesses and organizations that provided COVID-19 Essential Services were included in Phase 1 of the reopening plan.
Please visit mass.gov for full details on the reopening plan.
- For the latest information about unemployment benefits and how to apply, please visit: Department of Unemployment Assistance
- For a step-by-step guide please visit: Department of Unemployment Assistance Guidance.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Update
The SBA is here to help small businesses overcome the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. They offer multiple funding options for those seeking relief.
For more information on SBA relief programs visit: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options
Customer Service Center can be reached at: 1-800-659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up for the latest updates at https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/ma/boston or follow @SBA_MA.
Cape Ann Emergency Relief Fund
In partnership with the City of Gloucester and the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce, and working with local municipalities, Action Inc. is launching the Cape Ann Emergency Relief Fund to allow us to help hourly workers impacted by the crisis. To support the Cape Ann Emergency Relief Fund please visit Action,Inc.. Your support will help food service, retail, hospitality, childcare and other hourly workers struggling with lost income.
To apply for help, please visit https://actioninc.org/caerf/