Criteria and Categories for Preservation Awards
- Historical significant in age, style, or use.
- Restored using traditional materials.
- Preserves historical integrity or appearance.
- Protect from present threat or future harm.
- Completed within the past two years.
- Accompleted by individual, family, group, or community through advocacy, fundraising, or effort.
- Adaptive reuse
- Education and outreach
- Landscape preservation
- Restoration and rehabilitation
- Local preservationist
- Individual lifetime achievement
- Documentation of Gloucester's history