Veterans Resource Links
The following are city, state and national resources provided for Gloucester veterans:
Cemeteries & Burials
- Beechbrook Cemetery in Gloucester
- Massachusetts Veterans’ Cemeteries
- National Cemetery Administration
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Burial, Headstone and Plot Benefits
For more information regarding Burials contact one of our local Funeral Homes or Veterans Services Office.
- ChampVA - Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- VA Application for Medical Benefits
- SHINE Program
Open enrollment available the 2nd Friday of every month from 9 am-12 pm on a first come first serve basis at CBOC Gloucester (Community Based Outpatient Clinic) located at 199 Main Street, Gloucester.
*SHINE- Health Connector Counselors are available at Addison Gilbert Hospital.
Outreach & Counseling
Cape Ann Veterans Services works alongside many community based programs such as ACTION, PAARI, Wellspring House, HAWC, Open Door, Senior Care, HUD-VASH, and countless other resourceful organizations. For more information, please call (978) 325-5730.
Pay & Bonuses
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans’ Services
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration